How can I add files to an ISO of a live CD?
The problem I ran into is this: Using "Winiso", I tried adding files to a knoppiXMAME livecd iso, by adding files to an already existing folder (roms)...
Now I can't boot off the liveCD of the modified iso, because upon bootup I get the message: "could not find kernel image: KnoppixMAME"
Any help in tracking down the problem in the bootloader, and advice in the correct way to add files to an iso will be appreciated.

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99
Techvac Keyboard Vacuum Computer Cleaning Kit W Nozzle And Attachments
$10.00
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99
Compressed Air Duster Small Vacuum 130000RPM 2in1 Electric
$50.88
Powerffy Cordless Vacuum Cleaner N10 400W/30Kpa Power Nozzle Head Assembly.
$39.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99