-
Can I buy a USB pen with Knoppix already installed?
Hi,
I am new to this forum and to Knoppix.
I have tried Knoppix and I would like to boot it from a USB flash pen but the instructions warning me not to delete my harddrive scare me to death.
Can anyone tell me where I can buy a USB pen with Knoppix already installed?
It would be great if the pen was large enogh for me to save my documents to it too.
I hope one of you knowledgeable people can help me ... Regards, Frances
Similar Threads
-
By Regupstart in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-11-2006, 11:27 PM
-
By param85047 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2006, 03:31 PM
-
By Fabianx in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-14-2006, 11:30 PM
-
By guicaste in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-12-2005, 01:30 AM
-
By naventus in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 01:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Crucial MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1SG 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V ECC LRDIMM Server Memory
$150.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

16GB Micron MTA18ASF2G72PZ-2G3B1II DDR4 PC4-2400T Server Memory
$59.99

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50