-
Knoppix as CD install question?
I did an install as CD instead of doing the debian one.. will break easier if making changes to config files?
1. how can I change resolution of 800x600 to 1024x765? I could not find anything relating to resolution on etc/modconf file..
2. Why when I end session does it jump right back into desktop?
3.can I change it to debian without messing up my current setting? I spruced it up real nice.. it looks even better than Vista LOL. I'm in love with Knoppix
Similar Threads
-
By xxsadisticx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-18-2007, 02:12 AM
-
By DigidocTN in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-16-2006, 04:39 AM
-
By deane_2 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 06:29 PM
-
By lyran in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 07:43 PM
-
By dfield58 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-19-2003, 06:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

ASRock b560 ATX Motherboard + Intel Core i5-11600K CPU Combo Gaming + 32 GB DDR4
$300.00

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00