If you have enough memory, try booting Knoppix toram .
Otherwise try a 'poor mans install' of Knoppix to a vacant partition , at least 700MB.
See cheatcodes e.g. http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Cheat_Codes
Hello !
Is there any way I can burn a Ubuntu ISO to a CD while using Knoppix , considering I have a single CDRW unit ? If so , how ?
Thing is , I've allready zapped my Windows partition (believe it or not , that's what I was using before) and I'm sort of ... well ... stuck ... There's no one to download and burn a linux distro for me ...
If you have enough memory, try booting Knoppix toram .
Otherwise try a 'poor mans install' of Knoppix to a vacant partition , at least 700MB.
See cheatcodes e.g. http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Cheat_Codes
This may be kind of late but here goes :
Thanks ! It worked ! Got Ubuntu running in no time after that !

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99