I'd delete the whole file and start ssh again as if it was the first time
that you ran it. I don't have a remote_hosts file but I can run
ssh 192.168.0.3 to connect to one of the computers on my lan and ssh
will create the file for me.
I'd delete the whole file and start ssh again as if it was the first time
that you ran it. I don't have a remote_hosts file but I can run
ssh 192.168.0.3 to connect to one of the computers on my lan and ssh
will create the file for me.

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16" WUXGA Touch Ryzen 7 8845HS 16GB 512GB SSD FPReader
$571.00
LENOVO THINKBOOK 14 G2 ITL [email protected] 16GB RAM 256SSD BLIT BT WEBCAM TOUCH
$259.99
Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 Touch 14” Laptop Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$249.99