Hi Probono,
I'm trying to get gmfsk to d/l and am getting an error. Also the same with GAIM. Is this
usually caused by the location of the files changing?
Thanks for taking care of my requests in the past!
Brian
Hi Probono,
I'm trying to get gmfsk to d/l and am getting an error. Also the same with GAIM. Is this
usually caused by the location of the files changing?
Thanks for taking care of my requests in the past!
Brian
what are you looking for?
morsetraining?
morsemail?
rtty software?
morse irc?
Just looking for a PSK/RTTY program. I use Kanotix and boot from the CD with an USB stick as /home.
So I can't really apt/install/make/config anything which is why I like klik.
I also tried Xdx to watch the DX clusters but that failed as well.
Gpredict is also broken.
I'd like to get GAIM because Kopete doesn't work too well for me.
kb1llp
gaim should be on the knoppix, as for rtty, nothing on knoppix, it would hae to be a klik then...
http://hamshack-hack.sourceforge.net/ seems to hae most of what is needed, a knoppix remaster (from 2005 but...)
I tried the older version of Harv's software, but never could get the wlan stuff to work wheras Kanotix does it
just fine!
Probono,
This is the one I'm most interested in:
http://xdx.klik.atekon.de/
THANKS!!

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00
Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99