-
Bad ISO Image?
I've dl the latest version of Knoppix twice from diffrent servers using Bit Torrent and cant seem to boot from the DVD. I have tried burning the dvd three times with no success. It appears that there is no boot file on the dvd itself although there is a boot directory and a linux directory along with some other files. It appears from reading some of the posts that all the files are on the DVD.
Am I missing something?
I am new to Linux but experienced with P.C. hardware and software. I used Nero 7 to burn the image and other software with the same results. Maybe bad ISO image? any help would be greatly appreciated.
Just a quick note: downloaded Fedora, Mandriva, Ubuntu, Kubuntu, burned ISO images with default settings in Nero, No problems. I just noticed in the forum that the Image may have been burned using too high a speed, I will try a lower setting tonight.
Similar Threads
-
By iadcc in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-19-2009, 04:51 PM
-
By tmedina in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-20-2005, 05:39 AM
-
By sunnmoon in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 02:19 PM
-
By dougvega in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 01:31 AM
-
By convert in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 04:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Catalyst C9300L-48PF-4X-48-E V02 Port Full PoE+ Switch
$1900.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89