-
Senior Member
registered user
Oh, and as far as permissions go, the only ones I change are those to the user directories in /home. These default to 755 but I chmod them to 700 so that a user can access his/her own files, but cannot see other users' files....
Like I said, I always do this and have had no problems, but I just thought I should mention it.
Maybe I could create an .Xauthority file for each user myself?
Would a lspci -v dump help you help me?
TIA,
AJG
Similar Threads
-
By WallyWallWhackr in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-29-2008, 01:39 AM
-
By pstone in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-16-2007, 12:33 PM
-
By Matabus in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-04-2005, 12:08 AM
-
By gopikrish in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 05:36 AM
-
By 3133 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2003, 12:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Netac 512GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/MAC
$73.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99