-
Senior Member
registered user
False alarm! I just figured out how I FUBARed my own server....
As root, instead of issuing the commandline
chmod 700 /home/*
I issued the commandline
chmod 700 /home
I fixed it and now all is well with the world.
Apparently I did it right on the other server....
Sorry!
MY BAD!!
Never Mind!!!
Thax anyway,
AJG
Similar Threads
-
By WallyWallWhackr in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-29-2008, 01:39 AM
-
By pstone in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-16-2007, 12:33 PM
-
By Matabus in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-04-2005, 12:08 AM
-
By gopikrish in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 05:36 AM
-
By 3133 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2003, 12:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99