Nobody any Idea?
Here's link to my PCs configuration: http://www.sysprofile.de/id17850
Maybe it's the Creative Soundcard?
Hello,
my Knoppix freeze while booting at this line:
Here is a link to my System:Starting udev hot-plug hardware detection
Starting udev hot-plug hardware detection
Nobody any Idea?
Here's link to my PCs configuration: http://www.sysprofile.de/id17850
Maybe it's the Creative Soundcard?
isn't it the plug and play search through everything
can you tweak a
noscsi into it ?
hmmm, looked
i think a lot of late model boards aren't working
and qed, it might be the nforce chipset
i like sysprofile, where's the .com or /english ?
![]()
i've got the same problem. Hardware is a msi 845GV - Knoppix cd hangs always at udev hot-plug hardware detection. I tried a lot of cheatcodes - i.e. failsave (hangs with a long system dump), acpi=off, noapic, pci=bios, noudev and so on. yes, ist is a 5.1.1. knoppix and it is running on other pc's, even newer ones like the hetis 915 or 945.
The hot plug hardware detcitions runs to almost the end (of screen (cursor) ) then all freeze.... (Reset Button).
Any suggestions?
roland
![]()
I solved my Problem!!! For other users just this info : I' am using normally a PCI Grafics Card Matrox G450 - because of dual display usage. (I use it on any PC i work with). This causes my trouble. I changed the Bios to internal Graphic card (i845) only - and all knoppix worked wonderful.
I think knoppix could not resolve multiple Graphic-Cards or special Konfigurations like mine (PCI-Graphic Card and internal Graphic Card off!!!)
So maybe this Problem is a Problem of graphics...
Roland

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.66