-
A question about Knoppix Live distro ?
I am new in Linux, and today I just get my hand knoppix Live CD ver 5....before I post the topic, I try to search the forum but can't get any result.
I am sorry If this topic already discussed earlier in this forum.
Is it possible to save any thing during the live session In the hard disk ?
I have NTFS & Fat32 partition. I heard that NTFS will not have default write permission but Fat32 can be used for both read & write easily.
But I tried but can't save any file into Fat32 partition.
I create a text file in the desktop but can't transfer it to the any fat32 partition.
Is the limitation of Knoppix (Live)distro or there is any other way out from this problem.
Please reply....ASAP, Thanks In advance.
Similar Threads
-
By sd_read in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2009, 09:11 AM
-
By llista in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-26-2007, 12:51 PM
-
By bread in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-15-2006, 02:34 AM
-
By rookworm in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-09-2005, 11:37 AM
-
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-02-2005, 11:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00