-
Well you are doing better than I, I 1st installed 3.4 on my hard drive and had a lilo boot propmt for windows, linux, 3.4., 2.6, 2.4, and it all worked great. I downloaded 5.1 dvd and decompressed the file on my hard drive and it ran out of room. Now I am back with 3.4 just with the cd. I can't even boot a good cd of 5.1 and the DVD, forget about it!, I am tired of the endless hours trying to work out a solution. Why won't the dvd boot? help'''
Similar Threads
-
By Krellan2 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2007, 03:51 AM
-
By Oldlock15 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-19-2007, 08:25 PM
-
By aadster in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-26-2007, 06:27 PM
-
By Amb in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 07:48 AM
-
By probono in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

HP ProLiant BL460c Gen8 Blade Chassis w/2x Xeon E5-2630L 2.0GHz, 32GB RAM, No H
$144.99

HP ProLiant BL660C Gen8 Server Blade 2x Xeon E5-4650L 2.60Ghz w/ 32GB DDR3, QTY
$189.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99