I have renamed pppoeconf to knoppix.sh (actually I have edit pppoeconf not to ask anything but the ADSL service username and password) and then I have copied it to cd /KNOPPIX in order to be able surfing just after the end of the booting process.
But with this method the normal booting is broken at some point and the desktop icons shortcuts to hda1, hda5 etc. (I have a HD with several partitions) are lost.
¿any ideas about how to better editing pppoeconf (or knoppix-configure?) scripts in order to avoid this problem?.
thanks,

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks JNP204/MX204 Universal Edge Router
$8500.00
Juniper JPSU-1600-C-AC-AFO 1600W AC Power Supply EX4400 AFO Airflow
$155.00
Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99
Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97
New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65