I have renamed pppoeconf to knoppix.sh (actually I have edit pppoeconf not to ask anything but the ADSL service username and password) and then I have copied it to cd /KNOPPIX in order to be able surfing just after the end of the booting process.
But with this method the normal booting is broken at some point and the desktop icons shortcuts to hda1, hda5 etc. (I have a HD with several partitions) are lost.
żany ideas about how to better editing pppoeconf (or knoppix-configure?) scripts in order to avoid this problem?.
thanks,

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Lot of 24 Micron 16GB 2Rx4 PC3L-12800R DDR3 ECC MT36KSF2G72PZ-1G6E1FG Server RAM
$299.00
Samsung 16 Gb Ddr 4-3200 Laptop Memory
$50.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Samsung (8X32GB) 256GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-RB2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$1649.99
Lot of DDR4 Sodimm Laptop Ram (8-8GB sticks) (1-4GB Stick)
$250.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$471.39
Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.98