-
USB Drive isn't recognized; new USB devices not showing up
I've been having some issues getting my USB devices to work properly with Knoppix. My biggest issue is that my flash drives aren't detected at all. Specifically, Knoppix doesn't seem to detect that it's even plugged into the computer; if I boot up Knoppix with the flash drive plugged in, the indicator light stays green, but if I unplug it then plug it back in the indicator light is dead.
Also, if I unplug something like my USB keyboard and then plug it back in, it no longer works and I have to reboot. My flash drives and USB devices all work fine in Windows XP and Ubuntu, whether I add them or have them connected while booting.
Anybody know what's going on?
Similar Threads
-
By mikemillion2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-12-2008, 11:36 PM
-
By Dood in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-20-2006, 08:13 AM
-
By randy8080 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-21-2006, 07:09 PM
-
By The Rockologist in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-13-2005, 02:04 AM
-
By m_yates in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 02:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95