Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: How to use the .ISO

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13

    How to use the .ISO

    I downloaded KNOPPIX_V5.0.1CD-2006-06-01-EN onto my 5gb flash drive and put it on a CD.
    Do I just put the ISO file on the CD or do I have to do something with it?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    135
    Try http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Downloading_FAQ for information on burning an image file to CD.

    drb

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Previous Question
    Okay, one more quick question:

    Do I ONLY need the KNOPPIX_V5.0.1CD-2006-06-01-EN.iso on there?
    I don't need that other crap to get it to work?
    Heres the files I didn't burn:
    1. KNOPPIX_V5.0.1CD-2006-06-01-EN.iso.md5
    2. KNOPPIX_V5.0.1CD-2006-06-01-EN.iso.md5
    3. KNOPPIX-CHANGELOG
    4. knoppix-cheatcodes
    I can't burn anything more on my disc so I didn't burn them...
    I wont need any of them will I???
    Edit:
    I figured those md5 files out, just ignore the question.. ( I Read the FAQ )
    My checksum matches.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel  Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD picture

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD

$1299.99



IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM

$149.99



Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For  RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series picture

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series

$375.00



IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon  E5620 picture

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620

$199.99



IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES picture

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES

$108.92



IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU picture

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU

$999.99



IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS picture

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS

$80.00



IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A picture

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A

$1731.00



IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU picture

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU

$250.00



IBM 9532-AC1 FLEX SYSTEM X240 M5 picture

IBM 9532-AC1 FLEX SYSTEM X240 M5

$194.99