Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: How to use the .ISO

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13

    How to use the .ISO

    I downloaded KNOPPIX_V5.0.1CD-2006-06-01-EN onto my 5gb flash drive and put it on a CD.
    Do I just put the ISO file on the CD or do I have to do something with it?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    135
    Try http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Downloading_FAQ for information on burning an image file to CD.

    drb

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Previous Question
    Okay, one more quick question:

    Do I ONLY need the KNOPPIX_V5.0.1CD-2006-06-01-EN.iso on there?
    I don't need that other crap to get it to work?
    Heres the files I didn't burn:
    1. KNOPPIX_V5.0.1CD-2006-06-01-EN.iso.md5
    2. KNOPPIX_V5.0.1CD-2006-06-01-EN.iso.md5
    3. KNOPPIX-CHANGELOG
    4. knoppix-cheatcodes
    I can't burn anything more on my disc so I didn't burn them...
    I wont need any of them will I???
    Edit:
    I figured those md5 files out, just ignore the question.. ( I Read the FAQ )
    My checksum matches.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p

$499.88



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server picture

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server

$349.99



Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD

$381.93



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb

$374.99



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$409.99



Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO picture

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO

$488.00



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD

$169.99



Dell PowerEdge R740 8B SFF  CTO Barebone H330 QP 1GbE NDC 2x 750W PSU No CPU/Mem picture

Dell PowerEdge R740 8B SFF CTO Barebone H330 QP 1GbE NDC 2x 750W PSU No CPU/Mem

$395.00



Dell EMC PowerEdge T440 Tower Server Intel Xeon 2.20GHz No HDD No RAM picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge T440 Tower Server Intel Xeon 2.20GHz No HDD No RAM

$250.00