Hi, I installed Knoppix on my HD, I have other 2 partitions with Windws 98 and XP (in that order), what should I do first if I want to uninstall Knoppix? Do I need to uninstall Lilo or Knoppix first?
Thanks for your help

Lot of Vintage Computer CPUs Cyrix Intel Lot of 3 - Untested As-Is Parts
$34.00
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00
VINTAGE FACTORY SEALED MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 4.0 CD-ROM - NEW RARE BLUE CD
$34.99
Vintage Working Apple IIc and Monitor. With Packaging. A collector's dream
$659.99
Apple Macintosh Portable Vintage Portable Computer w/ Carry Case & Power Adapter
$800.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Computer Memory Lot of 11 Sticks –Parts/Untested
$28.00
New Open Box Dell Vostro Vintage Windows XP Laptop 2ghz 1gb 60gb DVD NO BATTERY
$129.99
Toshiba T1000 Vintage Laptop PC, 1 power supplies, manuals, and original bag
$119.99