-
Bluetooth modem problems
I have a MSI USB bluetooth adapter and want to set it up to connect to the net via my cell phones gprs.
It picks up the device and I cane pair with my phone, but if I query the bluetooth modem all i get in the log is errors.
Oh and I get an error message about the sdpd server not starting or not connecting. How do I turn this on.
Please help. My knowledge of linux as awhole is only two days old.
Similar Threads
-
By Ruhan in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2007, 11:51 AM
-
By hilmar in forum German Forum
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-07-2005, 10:21 AM
-
By coastie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 04-16-2004, 09:06 PM
-
By starsoldier in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-06-2003, 05:47 AM
-
By paco in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2002, 04:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple IIe Vintage Personal Computer A2S2064
$199.99

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

11 Vintage Apple 3.5" Floppy Disc Label
$10.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00

Vintage Apple Mac OS 9 Retail Box 1999 Sherlock 2 Original CD Manuals
$50.00

Apple Computer cards Super Serial SCSI AST -Orange Micro ++ Vintage 1980's
$169.00

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh M1212 Color Display Monitor *Untested*
$69.99