I'm going to list all of the problems in one post so people can asnwer them in this one post.
1: Mounting my HD
I try to mount my HD and it gives me an error, not a permission error, like a failed error.
I can't tell you what said because i'm not at home.. With the computer.
All I know is it gave me an error trying to mount it.
2: Windows Applications
Okay, I searched and found this and this.
After about 3 hours of messing around, trying to get used to Knoppix, I did unchecked the "Is executable" checkbox, and the applications ran with Wine!
But alot of them did not run... Well some did with lots of errors forcing me to close the app.
Since i'm not home, I just wanted to make sure if in this topic the "move the executable files to the /usr/bin" folder works?
I checked the FAQ for these I didn't find anything... If the answers are in there sorry for not noticing them.
Thanks, in advance.![]()

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.77