-
knoppix on a mac
When I try to get my macbook to boot up in knoppix from a dvd I have, the computer restarts the mac os 10 system already installed on it. The computer is a macbook with an intel core duo processor and 1 gig of ram. The dvd came free with a book I bought and has fedora and knoppix on it. When I restart my comp. and hold the "c" key, a menu comes up where i can either run fedora or knoppix. When i type knoppix and press enter, the screen goes blank for about 30 seconds before the mac os boots up. Any insight on this problem would be helpful.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Amiga BASIC Spiral-Bound Manual Book, English, For Amiga Desktop Computer
$30.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Amiga 2000 2630/CPU 68030 25Mhz
$300.00

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00