-
Common sense Tips like this are very useful and hard to come by.
I don't have the time to start a collection, but if you know of a collection like this I would like to know about it.
This knoppix/form is the closest thing I can find to a tips collection, and I do use it often.
Searching through it with Google is VERY time consuming but it is all I know.
I suppose I should post this to the tips and tricks forum. What do you think?
I don't know how to use your code to test for multiple lock files though. - Mike
Similar Threads
-
By Wollongong in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2010, 01:05 PM
-
By minghai in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-07-2005, 10:03 PM
-
By !phil in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-20-2004, 12:52 AM
-
By dklangst in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 08:04 PM
-
By torbu in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 11:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00