what are you looking for?
morsetraining?
morsemail?
rtty software?
morse irc?
Hi Probono,
I'm trying to get gmfsk to d/l and am getting an error. Also the same with GAIM. Is this
usually caused by the location of the files changing?
Thanks for taking care of my requests in the past!
Brian
what are you looking for?
morsetraining?
morsemail?
rtty software?
morse irc?
Just looking for a PSK/RTTY program. I use Kanotix and boot from the CD with an USB stick as /home.
So I can't really apt/install/make/config anything which is why I like klik.
I also tried Xdx to watch the DX clusters but that failed as well.
Gpredict is also broken.
I'd like to get GAIM because Kopete doesn't work too well for me.
kb1llp
gaim should be on the knoppix, as for rtty, nothing on knoppix, it would hae to be a klik then...
http://hamshack-hack.sourceforge.net/ seems to hae most of what is needed, a knoppix remaster (from 2005 but...)
I tried the older version of Harv's software, but never could get the wlan stuff to work wheras Kanotix does it
just fine!
Probono,
This is the one I'm most interested in:
http://xdx.klik.atekon.de/
THANKS!!

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00
Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00