-
Just looking for a PSK/RTTY program. I use Kanotix and boot from the CD with an USB stick as /home.
So I can't really apt/install/make/config anything which is why I like klik.
I also tried Xdx to watch the DX clusters but that failed as well.
Gpredict is also broken.
I'd like to get GAIM because Kopete doesn't work too well for me.
kb1llp
Similar Threads
-
By Xpiral in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 03:38 PM
-
By sandig in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 09:19 PM
-
By dougvega in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-23-2003, 04:46 AM
-
By Doc in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-27-2003, 06:43 AM
-
By Zuggy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 03:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00