-
Wireless network issue
I have KNOPPIX V6.10 and I'm using a D-LINK WIRELESS WNA-1330 Notebook adapter and, I can seem to find my wireless router, but I have it set to be password protected. Can someone explain how I can get into it to set in my password to connect? I'm currently on my LAN line.
Similar Threads
-
By rpk073 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-14-2005, 12:09 PM
-
By defiance in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-10-2005, 09:32 PM
-
By mjlavall in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 07:35 AM
-
By manx in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-06-2004, 06:22 PM
-
By sireasoning in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2003, 03:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99