Cheat codes don't seem to affect anything. For example, when I type "knoppix xvrefresh=85" (no quotes of course) nothing changes. I've tried other commands too. This also happens with Knoppix-kde and Morphix. Any ideas?
Cheat codes don't seem to affect anything. For example, when I type "knoppix xvrefresh=85" (no quotes of course) nothing changes. I've tried other commands too. This also happens with Knoppix-kde and Morphix. Any ideas?
There's also a cheatcode for the horizontal refresh rate. And you could try "noddc", so Knoppix won't try to find out what monitor (res, freq, etc.) you use.Originally Posted by dannyd

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95
Lot of 64 Apple II IIe IIc 5.25” Floppy Disk Games Software Utilities Vintage
$39.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Keyboard M7803 Mouse M5769 (NEEDS TO BE CLEANED)
$24.64
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00