-
Can't Browse the Internet
Recently, my friend's Windows XP computer got messed up due to corrupted DLLs. We don't know how this happened, but I told him that I had a Knoppix 3.9 CD that he could use until his recovery CD from HP arrives. I wanted to e-mail him the latest ISO of Knoppix so he could burn it to CD, but the computer which got messed up is the only computer he has available for use, so he can not go to another computer and download it. His network setup consists of a Westell Wirespeed Modem and a D-Link DI-625 wireless router. Knoppix recognized the router, but when he tried to browse the Internet from Konqueror or Firefox, it could not connect to the Internet, so he received a "server can not be found" message. I am not at his house right now, so I can not get the other info (i.e iconfig and the rest) by myself, but I can call him and ask for it. So, if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By uncleelvis in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-30-2010, 09:05 AM
-
By nnigam in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-22-2008, 12:59 AM
-
By bluemoon in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-12-2005, 02:13 PM
-
By siggy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-11-2005, 06:56 AM
-
By axeff in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-02-2003, 02:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 3200MHz Sk Hynix RAM 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA HMAA4GS6CJR8N-XN
$310.00

16GB DDR4-3466 RGB Hyper X Fury Kingston 2x8GB HX434C16FB3AK2/16 Deskop Memory
$120.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Axiom 32GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
$1158.99

A-Tech RAM 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300 DIMM/2666MHz
$50.00

Ram Cards, 4 GB, LOT OF 16
$116.00