-
Bluetooth modem problems
I have a MSI USB bluetooth adapter and want to set it up to connect to the net via my cell phones gprs.
It picks up the device and I cane pair with my phone, but if I query the bluetooth modem all i get in the log is errors.
Oh and I get an error message about the sdpd server not starting or not connecting. How do I turn this on.
Please help. My knowledge of linux as awhole is only two days old.
Similar Threads
-
By Ruhan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-31-2007, 10:46 PM
-
By hilmar in forum German Forum
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-07-2005, 10:21 AM
-
By coastie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 04-16-2004, 09:06 PM
-
By starsoldier in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-06-2003, 05:47 AM
-
By paco in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2002, 04:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

Seagate Exos X16 ST12000NM001G 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$349.95