I believe that I can run PHP interactively in Linux using the -a command line option, but it is not working for me in Knoppix. Is there a trick that I am missing?
Thanks in advance,
I believe that I can run PHP interactively in Linux using the -a command line option, but it is not working for me in Knoppix. Is there a trick that I am missing?
Thanks in advance,
$ apt-cache search php|grep interpr
php4-cli - command-line interpreter for the php4 scripting language
php5-cli - command-line interpreter for the php5 scripting language
Is this what you are looking for?
Thank you for the response, but I don't seem to have the interpreters. I am running Knoppix 5.0.1
just try
# apt-cache search php

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Intel Xeon E5-2698 v4 SR2JW 20-Core 40T 2.20GHz 50MB LGA2011-3 CPU Processor
$39.50