-
setserial on startup
Hi, this sounds a really obvious question but I've been trying to find the answer for a while and not got anywhere.
I want to run Lircd on startup, but it won't run until I 'setserial /dev/ttyS0 uart none', and I can't work out how to do it automatically before lircd launches in the rc.d scripts.
It works if I do it once the system has booted up, then I run lircd manually. Anyone?
Thanks in advance,
Will
Similar Threads
-
By radnor in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-20-2005, 06:30 PM
-
By obsoleto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 05:43 AM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 08:22 PM
-
By JockVSJock in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 02:27 AM
-
By manghat in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 11:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50