My laptop which displays upto 1600 x 1200 with no problem under XP comes up as 1024 x 768 in knoppix. When I change the screen resolution in control center | display, I can go upto 1600 x 1200, howerver the screen comes up tiled instead of stretched to fill the screen resolution. Any idea on what I am doing wrong, and what I can do to get it to stretch to fill the screen. I would prefer a 1280 x 1024 resolution. I remember that in debian you can cycle through the available resolutions using some control alt +/- combination. Either I have forgotten what it is or it is not working in knoppix. Also, the laptop does not have a dedicated + key which may also be the cause.
Thanks
Neeraj

Vintage IDE Removable Hard Drive Mobile Rack 5.25 Bay 50-Pin Tray + Maxtor 40GB
$49.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage Toshiba T3400CT Mini Laptop 486SX-33, 4MB **NO POST, Bad Screen, AS-IS
$75.00
Vintage Apple Keyboard II Model M0487 & G5431 Mouse UNTESTED AS-IS
$59.99
Vintage Dysan 100 MD2HD 5.25” Floppy Disks 10 Pack Sealed Double Sided HD | IBM
$38.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite Pro 490CDT Laptop PII 233MHz 96MB 4GB Win98 Bad Backli
$100.00
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37