I successfully installed Konppix 5.1.1. The CD image ist started with the "Bootfrom" cheatcode from an NTFS harddisk and I installed a persistant Knoppix image on a 1GB USB stick.
The remaining problem is: I would like to start Knoppix as automatic as possible. What can I do,
- to automate start of the cheatcode"Knoppix bootfrom=/de/hda1/knx.iso"?
- to automate activation of the Persistant Image on the USB stick (which requires an "Ok" in the middle of the boot process)?
Regards
Claus

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
MSI B460m-Bomber LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen B460 M-ATX Intel Motherboard
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.99
JINSHA B450M B450 AM4 MicroATX Motherboard DDR4 2DIMM M.2 W/ IO SHIELD
$49.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99