I successfully installed Konppix 5.1.1. The CD image ist started with the "Bootfrom" cheatcode from an NTFS harddisk and I installed a persistant Knoppix image on a 1GB USB stick.
The remaining problem is: I would like to start Knoppix as automatic as possible. What can I do,
- to automate start of the cheatcode"Knoppix bootfrom=/de/hda1/knx.iso"?
- to automate activation of the Persistant Image on the USB stick (which requires an "Ok" in the middle of the boot process)?
Regards
Claus

Vintage Apple Newton Connection Kit for Macintosh, Other Type
$125.00
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Rare Vintage Qume QVT-102 Terminal w Keyboard Damaged READ
$129.00
Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00
Apple eMate 300 Newton Vintage Laptop w/ Original Box Manuals & Cables
$250.00
Vintage Working Apple IIc and Monitor. With Packaging. A collector's dream
$659.99
Vintage HP 200LX Classic Handheld 2MB RAM Hewlett Packard Palmtop PC
$100.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
VINTAGE FACTORY SEALED MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 4.0 CD-ROM - NEW RARE BLUE CD
$34.99
Toshiba T1000 Vintage Laptop PC, 1 power supplies, manuals, and original bag
$119.99