Gericom? That reminds me of a certain laxative. :P
Anyway- check out this post which may be of some help.
Also check out this this thread
BTW- I found all of this info by using the search function here on the site and on G4L
Hi, I've bought a Gericom P iv -2.4Ghz mounting SIS 7012 like a audio controller.
I've tried with all release of linux but i can't hear any sounds.
I've found only Open Sound Driver and something it's hearable.
Somebody has found any better solution?
Knoppix - Debian - Red Hat - SUSE - SCO - Slackware.
Kernel tried .... not as far from all!![]()
![]()
Write me soon, I can't play anything!
Thanks for all
Gericom? That reminds me of a certain laxative. :P
Anyway- check out this post which may be of some help.
Also check out this this thread
BTW- I found all of this info by using the search function here on the site and on G4L

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00