Gericom? That reminds me of a certain laxative. :P
Anyway- check out this post which may be of some help.
Also check out this this thread
BTW- I found all of this info by using the search function here on the site and on G4L
Hi, I've bought a Gericom P iv -2.4Ghz mounting SIS 7012 like a audio controller.
I've tried with all release of linux but i can't hear any sounds.
I've found only Open Sound Driver and something it's hearable.
Somebody has found any better solution?
Knoppix - Debian - Red Hat - SUSE - SCO - Slackware.
Kernel tried .... not as far from all!![]()
![]()
Write me soon, I can't play anything!
Thanks for all
Gericom? That reminds me of a certain laxative. :P
Anyway- check out this post which may be of some help.
Also check out this this thread
BTW- I found all of this info by using the search function here on the site and on G4L

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
32GB (4x8gb) Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666MHz PC RAM CMK32GX4M4A2666C16R
$100.00
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Kingston Fury Beast 32GB(2 x 16GB) KF552C36BBEA-16 DDR5 5200MHz RAM - R1031A
$299.95
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 8GBx2 DDR4 2400MHz RAM HX424C15FB3/8
$79.99
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
Kingston (HyperX Fury ) DDR4 64gb 4x16 2933 MHz (PC4-23400)
$375.00