Gericom? That reminds me of a certain laxative. :P
Anyway- check out this post which may be of some help.
Also check out this this thread
BTW- I found all of this info by using the search function here on the site and on G4L
Hi, I've bought a Gericom P iv -2.4Ghz mounting SIS 7012 like a audio controller.
I've tried with all release of linux but i can't hear any sounds.
I've found only Open Sound Driver and something it's hearable.
Somebody has found any better solution?
Knoppix - Debian - Red Hat - SUSE - SCO - Slackware.
Kernel tried .... not as far from all!![]()
![]()
Write me soon, I can't play anything!
Thanks for all
Gericom? That reminds me of a certain laxative. :P
Anyway- check out this post which may be of some help.
Also check out this this thread
BTW- I found all of this info by using the search function here on the site and on G4L

NEW Samsung USB Type-C 256GB Flash Drive USB 3.2 Gen 1 Genuine OEM -MUF-256DA/AM
$55.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$37.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
PNY 1TB PRO Elite V3 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Flash Drive Up to 1000MB/s Read Bulk Package
$84.99
Sandisk Crayola 64GB USB-C Flash Drive, 2pk Cerulean Blue and Electric Lime,
$11.00
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 (P85) P85_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99