Gericom? That reminds me of a certain laxative. :P
Anyway- check out this post which may be of some help.
Also check out this this thread
BTW- I found all of this info by using the search function here on the site and on G4L
Hi, I've bought a Gericom P iv -2.4Ghz mounting SIS 7012 like a audio controller.
I've tried with all release of linux but i can't hear any sounds.
I've found only Open Sound Driver and something it's hearable.
Somebody has found any better solution?
Knoppix - Debian - Red Hat - SUSE - SCO - Slackware.
Kernel tried .... not as far from all!![]()
![]()
Write me soon, I can't play anything!
Thanks for all
Gericom? That reminds me of a certain laxative. :P
Anyway- check out this post which may be of some help.
Also check out this this thread
BTW- I found all of this info by using the search function here on the site and on G4L

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.58