"
I successfully installed Konppix 5.1.1. The CD image ist started with the "Bootfrom" cheatcode from an NTFS harddisk and I installed a persistant Knoppix image on a 1GB USB stick.
The remaining problem is: I would like to start Knoppix as automatic as possible. What can I do,
- to automate start of the cheatcode"Knoppix bootfrom=/de/hda1/knx.iso"?
- to automate activation of the Persistant Image on the USB stick (which requires an "Ok" in the middle of the boot process)?
Regards
Claus
"

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Yealink SIP-T54W Prime Business IP Phone VoIP Color Display New
$129.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99