Hi, when I make a console application with C++ Wine doesn't open it... It wont show up.
Is there anyway I can use console applications??
EDIT: Sorry for the duplicates, I kept getting an error I didn't know it'd post the topics later on.
Hi, when I make a console application with C++ Wine doesn't open it... It wont show up.
Is there anyway I can use console applications??
EDIT: Sorry for the duplicates, I kept getting an error I didn't know it'd post the topics later on.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01