-
Knoppix Screen resolution
My laptop which displays upto 1600 x 1200 with no problem under XP comes up as 1024 x 768 in knoppix. When I change the screen resolution in control center | display, I can go upto 1600 x 1200, howerver the screen comes up tiled instead of stretched to fill the screen resolution. Any idea on what I am doing wrong, and what I can do to get it to stretch to fill the screen. I would prefer a 1280 x 1024 resolution. I remember that in debian you can cycle through the available resolutions using some control alt +/- combination. Either I have forgotten what it is or it is not working in knoppix. Also, the laptop does not have a dedicated + key which may also be the cause.
Thanks
Neeraj
Similar Threads
-
By nnigam in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2007, 07:55 PM
-
By nnigam in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2007, 08:19 PM
-
By nnigam in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2007, 08:18 PM
-
By wobbler in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-29-2006, 01:57 PM
-
By johniontheweb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-16-2006, 04:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00

Netac 512GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/MAC
$73.00