My laptop which displays upto 1600 x 1200 with no problem under XP comes up as 1024 x 768 in knoppix. When I change the screen resolution in control center | display, I can go upto 1600 x 1200, howerver the screen comes up tiled instead of stretched to fill the screen resolution. Any idea on what I am doing wrong, and what I can do to get it to stretch to fill the screen. I would prefer a 1280 x 1024 resolution. I remember that in debian you can cycle through the available resolutions using some control alt +/- combination. Either I have forgotten what it is or it is not working in knoppix. Also, the laptop does not have a dedicated + key which may also be the cause.
Thanks
Neeraj

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99
Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$221.00