mkboot in a console.
Can anyone tell me how to make a floppy in 3.2 that will boot the installed version of Knoppix (I guess it's Debian by that stage?)
During the installation, it offered to make one for me, but failed, and crashed.
Thanks
mkboot in a console.
Thanks, I'll try to do that, it didn't make one at startup because my floppy is an external usb which it doesn't like, I haven't figured out how to mount it yet, but the bios is happy enough booting from it.

Sk Hynix 8GB PC4-3200AA PC4-3200 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM
$37.99
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95
Crucial Ballistix 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 UDIMM 3200MHz (PC4-25600) BL8G32C16U4B.M8FE
$78.95
SK Hynix 32GB (1x32GB) 2666MHz HMAA4GS6MJR8N-VK 2Rx8 PC4-2666V Laptop RAM
$129.95
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00
Samsung (21x16GB) 336GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA, PC4-2666V Laptop Memory DDR4
$1499.00
SK Hynix 16GB RAM DDR4 PC4-3200AA-UA2-11 MTA8ATF2G64AZ-3GB1
$60.00
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] 8GB DDR3 LAPTOP RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX, etc.
$89.99
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00