Hi, trying to boot using the 5.1 DVD version in English. I get through the first scans, upto the point of:
PCMIA found, starting cardmjr.
At this point everything freezes. I am no coder and really wanted to use the Knoppix as a first look at the Linux environmet. I realise that you can boot up and control the configuration, but i am not upto that. Any help appreciated
Booting onto Sony Vaio: VGN-BX197XP (1gig ram, 2ghz CPU)

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.62