-
Error installing Brother MFC -5840CN driver
Hello...
I have attempted do follow instructions at http://solutions.brother.com/linux/s...r_install.html. When I run dpkg on the cupswrapper file, I get an error ...
*************ERROR: CSH is required **********
I am using KNOPPIX 5.1.0 (CD install), and realize that it uses bash. Is there a workaround, or a way to install csh?
I have attempted to research, but my eyeballs hurt from all the reading, without appropriate results.
Any help will be much appreciated
Similar Threads
-
By tyoharo2 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-12-2005, 12:00 PM
-
By timepilot in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-19-2004, 07:46 PM
-
By tonycooles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 06:21 PM
-
By weedje in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 01:11 AM
-
By cybervet in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-02-2003, 05:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00

Apple iBook G4 A1054 1.07GHz PowerPC G4 256MB RAM Mac OS X 10.4.11
$69.96

Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Vintage Retro Apple Logic Board MAC IIFX 661-0522 820-0282-B 1990 Motherboard +
$399.95

Vtg Apple Macintosh SE SuperDrive (FDHD) Computer Boots to Desktop Sold AS IS
$140.00

DayStar Digital 68030 50MHz Macintosh Accelerator Card w/ 68882 FPU Vintage
$399.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Quadra 950 w/ Key - (FOR PARTS)
$199.90

VTG Apple Macintosh Owner's Guide Manual Mixed Lot With System 7 Software
$200.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh IIx M5840 NO POWER NO HDD PARTS
$189.99