Thanks Stephen for your help. I haven't thought about testing the cd and I will look into trying to install using failsafe.Originally Posted by Stephen
Thanks again for your help.
Billy
Thanks Stephen for your help. I haven't thought about testing the cd and I will look into trying to install using failsafe.Originally Posted by Stephen
Thanks again for your help.
Billy

Cisco UCS-ML-X64G4T-H 64GB DDR4-2933 LRDIMM SN K0EM000938135908A4
$1495.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco UCS-ML-Y64G4RT-H 64GB DDR4-2933 LRDIMM SN K0RB900093151D7AA3
$1495.00
Cisco UCS-ML-Y64G4RT-H 64GB DDR4-2933 LRDIMM SN K0R8000009151D9D11
$1495.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco UCS-ML-X64G4RT-H 64GB DDR4-2933 LRDIMM SN K0R8000009151D7AA1
$1495.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco C3850-NM-2-40G Cisco Catalyst 3850 2x40GE Network Module- Fast Shipping
$269.00