I have the Knoppix 5.1.1 DVD, but whenever I try to boot it up, I get the to point where it says press enter to boot Knoppix, I hit enter, it loads the kernel, then goes to a completely blank screen, and as far as I can tell, doesn't do anything from that point on. Any thoughts to why?
A8N-SLI Motherboard
Athlon64 4000+
Nvidia 6600GT
3gb RAM
------------

Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99
Renaissance Media Recovery Computer Data Tape Reel TPT Certified 6250 BPI Super
$148.66
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit Gold
$44.99
Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00