Hi everybody,
I'm running Verizon FIOS with a router and an 802.11g usb wireless adapter.
At present I'm running a fairly new computer and WinXP Pro.
Can anyone tell me how to connect to the internet using the Live CD?
I'm running the latest version.
I hear PPPOE might help.
Any help would be appreciated.
Ernest from Massachusetts

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Pro Mouse M5769 Wired Optical USB White/Clear
$24.99
Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard- M0115 - no cord
$49.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
3 Boxes-Vintage Apple Claris Macwrite MacPaint MacDraw - Sealed - NOS Rare 1988
$74.99