Nevermind, I was root in the command line but I found I had to run as root from the K-menu.
Ok, I'm trying Knoppix 5.1 and noticed after installing Etherape that it didn't work the same as in other forms of Knoppix and Linux? Instead of just typing "Etherape" in the command line I had to use arguments. I tried several combinations of things in the man page like:
Which looked plenty sufficient for me, but it did not run, or did not display anything? Anyone got any tips?Code:etherape -m ath0 -i ip
Nevermind, I was root in the command line but I found I had to run as root from the K-menu.

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Micron 8GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA ECC RDIMM RAM (MTA9ASF1G72PZ-3G2E2
$30.00
Nanya NT32GA72D4NFX3K-JR 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA K25 DDR4 RDIMM RAM Server Memory
$199.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2400T-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$340.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99