Hy, I am totaly newbe to Linux.
I have two problems.
I burned the iso on a cd and on one computer it works, that is Knoppix bootes, but, having no documentation and wantig to learn Knoppix and therfore, when I try to read the help file system, the most pages are blank, there is a message like there are no files or something. And I don't know how to find what applications can be run from Knoppix. For instance, it would interest me Apache. As I understood, there is an Apache webserver in Knoppix, but I don't know how to access it. Or how do I start gimp?
And more than this, I cannot save any files on the hdd. I get a message like "Can't save...".
The second problem is this one:
On another computer, a Pentium 4 cpu 2.80Ghz , 512 ram, when I try to boot Knoppix it works like 3 seconds and, after four or five lines, it stops at a line which says:
"Looking for CD in:/dev/hda"
Then after a while, I get the message:
"Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry
Dropping you to a (very limited) shell".
And that's it. It just remains blinking.
I have no idea what to do, realy no idea.
Please help.
i don't know what other specifications should I give you.... On both computers there is only one partition, with enough disk space.

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Gen 2i – i7‑1165G7 – 16GB – No SSD – No AC
$240.00
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920q Tiny i5-8600T 16GB RAM Mini PC w/ AC Adapter
$149.99
Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00
Lenovo ThinkPad laptop T490 14" i5 8365U 16GB NEW 256gb SSD WIN 11 pro CAM WIFI
$249.99