-
My Desktop is Gone!?
I don't understand. I logged into my Knoppix 5 partition this morning and after it booted up it didn't go into the Desktop. Instead the boot screen just turned into a command line. I ran through some directories and it seems everything is still intact, I just have no GUI desktop. What can I do to get it back???
-
Odd, I rebooted and it came back. Rebooted again, it was gone. Rebooted the last 2 times and the Desktop is there? Oh, well, I can work with this annoyance.
Similar Threads
-
By UnLISTEDxX in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-20-2006, 03:30 PM
-
By fred0843 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-12-2005, 10:48 PM
-
By jr0d82 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 12:14 PM
-
By Guider in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 09:33 PM
-
By jon267 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 09:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99